Jun. 25, 2012 @ 4:50 PM _
The oldest swords known, dated at 3000BC, the Aslantepe swords.
IS THAT A FUCKING TRIFORCE
thats sO COOL
yup, use of triangles/hard lines in design was very prominent in oldtimey stuff, ‘specially around turkey
- armsandarmor reblogged this from sillyswordfights and added:
Dollars to dimes these are ‘ceremonial’ swords, with metal instead of wood pommels, which would have been normal. Also:...
- following-your-shadow reblogged this from captainpollogus
- following-your-shadow likes this
- fuwafuwapanda reblogged this from kingnaoki
- grandtheftchocobo reblogged this from totallynotagentphilcoulson
- Show more notes